Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a ball park figure of how much I will be spending before I start buying parts.
Its airbags for the SS or bolt on mods (Electric h2o pump,headers,obd1 conversion,new opti,and lowering springs) for the Camaro

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey, CustomSS&30thZ

Im going to be taking the setup off my wagon if your interested. Its a front back setup from Air Ride Tech. Also has the dakota digital gauges. Less than 60 miles. I think I paid 2200 but Ill find the reciept. I also have a pair of Bell Tech spindles. PM me if your interested or want an entire list of what I have (air ride).

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by JasonB:
Hey, CustomSS&30thZ

Im going to be taking the setup off my wagon if your interested. Its a front back setup from Air Ride Tech. Also has the dakota digital gauges. Less than 60 miles. I think I paid 2200 but Ill find the reciept. I also have a pair of Bell Tech spindles. PM me if your interested or want an entire list of what I have (air ride).
Im interested. Just PM and let me know a price and whats involved in doing the job. I found some kits that are resonable like the one Street Trend has for like $1300 or so. I dont want nothing fansy just to be able to let the car up and down because of big exhaust and my front bumper which in not stock. Im very low now and I also want to change my wheel setup and bags will help me do that.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
~$2500 using all Air Ride Technologies products on my wagon.

The cheaper systems from other places will come with lower quality parts and cheap valves. I, personally, wouldn't go with anywhere other than Air Ride Tech.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got customers that spend anywhere from $900.00 to $5000.00 on air ride kits and parts.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the parts will run you about 2000. labor is another 2000 unless you do it yourself

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
prolly a little under 3 g's for mine, course no kit could offer my setup :D plus i made the notches (2x4 box steel) and link bars (2 1/2 x 2 1/2 box steel) myself. bullet proof...i hope

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres kind of a "preview" older pic

we had to rework some stuff so ill take more pics in the next few days.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by JasonB:
I think I paid 2200 but Ill find the reciept.
Right on the money. I got an Air Ride Tech catalog a few months ago and priced a system right at $2000. I'd do the work myself, but thought I'd get more out of my money putting it elsewhere. If I come across some big money I'll do it, but not til then. I've spent enough in the last few months.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive found it best to buy it in pieces. Im getting every thing for the back, and then the front. then ill just get 4 more valves to do side to side.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts