Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I FINALLY GOT A SPOILER. PRICE $50..BUT WHAT EVER SLOTS IN WHICH THE SCREWS WENT TO BOLT IT DOWN ISNT ON IT.. HE SUGGESTED I USE GORILLA CLUE AND ANOTHER GENTLEMAN SUGGESTED I USE SOME SORT OF SUPER 3M TAPE. I ACTUALLY WANT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT TO REBOLT... DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS SEE PICS BELOW.. THANKS http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w199/dstreets/Impala spoiler/

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
If you want to add bolts back to it. I'd find a hex head and add a washer to it. Get a good epoxy and build it up around the head and washer encasing it all in epoxy. You already have the spacing for the bolts from your other thread .

Here's what the factory style looks like, that whoever removed that spoiler of yours ripped off because they didn't know to unbolt it first.cwm5

Turn off your caps lock. No one likes to be shouted at.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you want to add bolts back to it. I'd find a hex head and add a washer to it. Get a good epoxy and build it up around the head and washer encasing it all in epoxy. You already have the spacing for the bolts from your other thread .

Here's what the factory style looks like, that whoever removed that spoiler of yours ripped off because they didn't know to unbolt it first.cwm5

Turn off your caps lock. No one likes to be shouted at.
AH MAN THANKS A MILLION.. AND U HAVE TO YELL WHEN WE ARE SO FAR AWAY.. HOW ELSE WOULD PEOPLE LIKE YOU HEAR ME IN OTHER STATES.. LOL..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts