Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the parkin brake wire grounded but either way i still have to flip the toggle switch that i have connected in order for the video to play while the car is in drive...how can this be bypassed ..

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey if you have a switch there's no way you can bypass that, they are making a lot of the new units that way now, I purchase a dual unit a few months ago and it was like that. So unless they came out with a new way to do so, you can't. Sorry.....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YEA I ADDED THE SWITCH ..ITS A TOGGLE SWITCH THAT I BOUGHT...

ALSO ITS THE JENSEN VM9411 MODEL

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do you like the jensen? heard there was problems with them?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well its cool for now...i have not had any problems with it yet but i only paid 100 for it off of ebay in new condition...the only thing i dont like about it is the actual sound quality it puts out...my speakers and subs dont sound as good as they did when i had my pioneer cd player in ...but hey you get what you pay for...my next move is towards a pioneer flip out touch screen...

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I had two jensen's and both of them took a dive, I'm looking to put something else in maybe a little better than jensen, and yes you don't need a switch with the jensen brand, you can bypass it,by just grounding out the pink or brown wire, I forget what color it is, after you do that the unit should work while you drive..

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That didn't work for me. I just push the brake down two clicks the light comes on the dash and it works. Doesn't go down enough to engage the brakes.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most jensen models the code will work... but not the earlier models!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
does anyone know if theres a code for Dual models?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts