Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might get my hands on some Sprint springs. I've read a lot of posts that say it's not too bad if you use them with stock shocks... then again I suppose you're all talking about stock Impala shocks. I'd be using these springs on my 95 9c1 with stock shocks. Is this alright? Are they the same shocks? If this is going to be VERY bad, someone tell me. I drove a 95 9c1 that was lowered with stock shocks a few months ago and it bucked a lot, front bumper hit the ground a lot. It sure was a cool car though... those were Intrax springs, I believe. Anyway... I'll stop going off on a rant and let you nice people answer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The word around here has been the Sprints are the lowest springs for our cars. Some have complained about saggin ass-end with them. It depends on how much rake you like. Do a search on "Sprint". My shocks are ac/delco replacements. They got hammered by my H&R's after around 30 000kms. You should upgrade the shocks at the same time. The Bilsteins are the most popular, but maybe a cheaper alternative might be the new Monroe SS that Wayne has. This is just my opinion, good luck.

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.