0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hell If I had 3500 I would call the dude too

nice find man, good luck

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I think the 1/4 is banged up. I'll go take a look see tomorrow. Funny thing is that I bought my Fleetwood on New Years day 3 years ago...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats whats it`s worth in my opinion. I had NYC cars before and know the front suspension on big cars don`t last long. Hows the body on it? Any rust up in the wheel wells?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gee, a black & tan '95 with NO vinyl and only 43k miles, for $3500? Even with some fairly noticeable appearance bugs, there wouldn't even be a question in my mind.

As for the New Year's thing, I think and hope that's a sign for you ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am gonna meet up with the guy tomorrow... Hopefully the 1/4 damage isn't too crazy. I'll let you folks know what happens tomorrow...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ooh, smooth top. Bargain him down eddie, noone's buying that stuff in NY.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called the guy to see the car after work and he told me he had to move a bunch of cars to get the car out. SO i told him if he still had it I would meet up with him on the weekend... Nothing like checking a car out in the dark. It made no sense to make him move everything around for no reason. Lets see what happens on Saturday...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went to go see this car. It wasn't what I expected...( surprise!!!) the upper dash is all cracked. Both B-pillar coverings need help. The grille was cracked apparently from an accident. Both 1/4's are dented up. theres a ding in the hood right behind the grill. And the r/s headlight was replaced. It still has the yellow marker like from a junkyard. Does the car really have 43k? Yeah I think so. R/S valve cover is wet. But, the motor is so smooth. It started right up. When you closed the hood it felt solid. Not like my car, I gotta work on that. The under carriage was perfect, no ehaust leaks, everything was dry underneath. This is one of those dilema cars for me. If the body was perfect along with the interior but had a blown drivetrain, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. Although the interior was dirty and had a few flaws. It made me realize I got some work to do on my interior. I gotta say if someone is looking for a sound car with a good drivetrain this might be worth the bodywork effort. The reason I think the reason both rear 1/4's are dented is because the car got rearended but the bumber is straight. All the stainless panels looked good on the car the rear ones will require new clips before the fall off. Definately a dilema car for me... I still might get it.

[ 01-07-2007, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: FASSTWOOD ]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah the whole thing is that I wanted a daily driver. I know if I get this im gonna wana make it look good. And I can't swing two of 'em. I'll stick to lookin for a camry.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$2,150 and leave your number. He'll call you in 6 months after he can't unload it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw that one at my local car wash it must have been getting detailed there. I cant stand those ragtops...

The guy that has the 95 has this one for sale too... 77 caddy

[ 01-08-2007, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: FASSTWOOD ]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That 77 is straight out of Brooklyn. The guido mobile. I agree about the top. If it didn`t have it I`d send my uncle to go get it for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts