I don't know... this is just freakin' hilarious! That poor guy XD

·
Registered
419 Posts
lol thats ****ed up ****

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
He has problems with technology and he said "negro". The answer is he's stuck in the 50's and can't get out, LOL.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If it was really racist don't you think it would seek and track out negros? That way you can catch them when they steal.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder how much he would complain if the same technology was used in automatic gun turret sensors... "Why isn't it shooting black people? What, are the bullets racist or something?"

bahahahahahaha cwm2

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
If it was really racist don't you think it would seek and track out negros? That way you can catch them when they steal.
As an amateur photography buff who took a couple of photo classes in school, I can tell you that it has nothing to do with racism.

Dark colors are very hard to pick up by the camera, which is why black people, black rims on cars, black dogs, etc, are all very difficult to photograph unless properly lighted.

But that **** WAS funny!

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Jesse Ventura says:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Whats racists is that negro getting fired after the bossman see's him dising HP while on the clock. Hell, you think he'd call his buddies in to steal the place blind, not being able to be tracked by the 'puter and all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts