Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the hub caps that came on the 91-93 models chevy caprice. Do anyone know if I can order them from the dealers.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good news... you should be able to get those from Dal at Van DeVere Olds. Or if you go to a Discount Tire they will be able to help you with this... I have been successful getting rims and such cheaper from Discount Tire then Dal could sell them to me for. Check it out.

:cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered some "Caprice Replica" wheel discs from : www.suburbanwheelcover.com
out of Illinois....
Didn't think to try Dal; had been looking in the "auto recyclers" for awhile, but they seem hard to find now since many cars have Aluminum rims, etc.
There are many different choices on the wheelcover web site for 15 inch rims :)
Good Luck, Jim...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maniac, i will give you mine for free if you pay for shipping.email me if you want them

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats your email address limp, and do you know which ones I'm talking about. Its the ones thats just a rim not a hubcap

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maniac, i know which alum, rims you are talking about.that are spoked.i didn't know that what you wanted.me bad. but if somebody wanted them.(hub caps) like mine because i'm going to just throw them away!!!!sorry about that.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish I had known someone wanted some of these at the local county auction a month ago a stack of 25 off old squads went for $10.

Sorry, :(
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts