Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two yr old Power programmer III, used 1 time. New condition in box for '96 LT1 Caprice/Impala. Part number #30027. Comes with owners manual and the three Hypertech stickers. $175 OBO + shipping via USPS Priority mail. If you want the added insurance its also on your dime. Please email me for any info,since I don't get "Instant E-mail notifications" from this site on replies. You can try to PM me,but I don't usually get notified by e-mail that way either.
Thanks fellas,
Casey

·
Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody? XMAS present........

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Unfortunately, the Hypertech unit isn't popular among forum dwellers. Most find tuners such as PCMPerformance, PCMforLess and the like to be better options. You'll probably have better luck with eBay.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Used one time? That means if that car was not returned to stock settings, the programer will not work on anything else. I hope potential buyers know this.........and does the seller? Actually, for many applications this is quite nice ......gears, tires, speed limiter, fan temp turn on, shift points, etc. Saves the trouble and $$ of sending to a programer. For stock or very mild tunes its OK, not for high performance tunes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts