Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't wanna let it go to begin with. Last night I bought it back from the same guy I sold it to. Needs TLC, he didn't take care of it like he should have.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice Fleetwood! Love it...wish I had mine back...I sold my Brougham 6 years ago and I didn't want to part with her then either...Mine was Dark Adriatic Blue with the full fake convertible top (can't think of what they call it...), even had the parts on the doors. Factory chrome 15's, I put exhaust and CAI on it. Loved that car...sold with 200k on it and I know the guy that bought it is still driving it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
...now I'm just amused.

I've done this, many times, and when I was told I had a Repetition Compulsion, I was concerned but I learned it was a good, no a GREAT thing!
Congratulation.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice ride .....

What size tires you have on it. I have a Roadmaster sedan, and just picked up some Stock SS wheels for it, so now looking for some tires. Just wondering what size is on your Fleetwood.

Also would like to know what springs are on it, looks lowered.. nice stance too.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice ride .....

What size tires you have on it. I have a Roadmaster sedan, and just picked up some Stock SS wheels for it, so now looking for some tires. Just wondering what size is on your Fleetwood.

Also would like to know what springs are on it, looks lowered.. nice stance too.
Stock SS wheels and tires, stock SS springs all the way around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts