Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
There are some in the Rockford Big Wheel thread, but since this isn't a 'DONK' forum, you won't find many threads devoted solely to them. I believe they've got their own forums.

-Mike

·
Registered
869 Posts

This forum is for the 91-96 Impala/B-Body...

DONK
The term donk came from the impala symbol on any chevy impala from the year 1971 to 1976, because the symbol looked like a "donkey".

·
Registered
576 Posts
I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I have one however I won't voice mine on this subject.

I'm sure there's a DONK forum or an earlier Caprice/Impala forum so I don't have to see this stuff though.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Well this is a 91-96 B body forum... So no "donks" here bc a donk is a 71-76 Impala/caprice... Try kingofthestreet.com

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
D O N K, where they at? You guys have a moderator that keeps these guys off the forum?

Post your pics of donks please....love 'em or hate 'em
We have a moderator that make no secret about hating LIFTED cars.

If fact, let me make it clearer...

IHATELIFTEDCARS!

But with a strong understanding of my role as moderator, I never enforce something that it my opinion on other people. So if you love lifted cars, go forth and be merry. I only as that those of you who do lift your cars choose to modify your car properly, so you don't end up like this:
or like this

Donks and other ridiculousness are welcome here. *sigh*

·
Registered
772 Posts
that last vid looks like a fwd wimpala if so it deserved it lol....

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i love the 71-74 caprice and impalas convertibles, bag them on tasteful staggered 22s, only to fill those huge wheel wells somewhat, nothing over 24s and it still has to be lowered

·
Registered
661 Posts
anything less than 18's (Excluding Stockers) looks RETARDED on a B-Body, anything over 24's does also and of course this is just my opinion. Personally, I love em dropped but dont mind em lifted

(Not mine, just a google image)

·
Registered
869 Posts
i think that was a given.
But yet in still he came in here asking for DONKS....WTF?

Well this is a 91-96 B body forum... So no "donks" here bc a donk is a 71-76 Impala/caprice... Try kingofthestreet.com
Yes Sirrrrrrrr!

For the sake of this thread I'll post a real DONK!

Now down here in the South we got some other kinda Donks tooo

I give you.... DONKey [email protected]@!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.