Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, please forgive me If you think I am going overboard but please keep in mind that this is the first time I have ever touched a chrome rim. EVERRR!!!! I didn't like them when I first got them but now I like em' here they go.

P.S. They are 45lbs a piece and major bitch to transport. I opened the box outside (it's like 85 degrees here with bright bright sunshine). The sun hit that chrome and I fell in love

In the boxes

[

The lip is way bigger then I thought, it's the same width as my sidekick 2 and some.

NEVER KNEW 22's were this big, this is one of those inflatable claper things they give you at NBA games. Wizards all da way baby!!

LOL, bigger then a bread box

My secret weapon....shhhhhhhhh

[ 04-16-2006, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Congrats :D :eek: Those look amazing. We need said pics of them in the sun bro. More pics please :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats on the new wheels. i imagine it's the same feeling as if your kid was being born, lol. Need to slap on those rubber-bands already.

:angel just got its wings :

[ 04-16-2006, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude, you should have put the thread as "Another Angel got wings"....LOL

Congrats man, they look awesome. Now get them bitches on the whip yo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
friend of mine says the looks from "rubber-necks" and attention he gets is waaay better than the loss in performance. i wish he would get some 3.73 and programming ,,,maybe it would talk me into gettings some two-twos.
FIRST CHROME RIM??? please remember do NOT use any of that wheel spray stuff. just a wash mit and car soap.. when you wax your car, then put chrome polish on your wheels..wash mit and car soap....I will never try anything else, and yes i'm set in my ways. i got alotta experience in 100 spoke chrome wheels on my lowrider for years.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lookin good man. We like giving angels wings. I agree about the look. My wheels are heavy and I couldn't care less. I want my car to be fast but looking good while doing it. Those wheels will look killer once they are on the car, so just do it already and send pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn man. I was about to congratulate you until I saw that Wizards stick.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tahnks for the compliments fellas. And only a fool would ride 22's with rubber bands on it in DC. I can't wait to get them on!!!!!!! And I was gonna go with spokes.HAAAAAA

[ 04-17-2006, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eh, size aside, I'm at odds with the design. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't seem appeasing to the senses. I guess what I don't like about it is the face design itself. Iunno... congrats anyway!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I lokk at it I see like 4 possibly different desighn patterns . What sold me also was putting them next to my stock wheels and looking at it from a distance. I didn't want to go with a 5 or 8 spoke wheel because I think that might look a lil 2 sporty for my car. I wantes a different looking face with a lip.. a thousand dollars later and wala!!!!

[ 04-18-2006, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll tell ya, I would hate that wheel on a chevy , but on a buick that will look good. Luxury cars always look better with a full face wheel. IMHO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
those "true" air horns are crazy loud. just like a semi truck. dont give people a heartattack...but you can easily get a chick's attention

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@ firewood #1, actually listened to your myspace page and that bass is a mean instrument, makes me wish I knew how to play. You freaked it

#2, could not agree with you more, these wheels on an SS would just be flat out foolish, but with my vynil top, I'll keep my neo-old skool look. I just hope the 9c6 springs don't raise me too high.

@ gville, damned that I'm giiving heart attacks left and right

http://www.siegeengine.com/auctions/horn/horn.wmv
this is @ 105 psi....I'm workin with 120

Im hookin this bitch up 2 my alarm system!!!!!

[ 04-18-2006, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.