Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hoarding B-body parts for years. I don't have many engine parts or much aftermarket stuff. But if you need something odd I probably have it.

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
You're not kidding. A complete set of oem ex. manifold bolts with collars and alt. brackets? The only thing I can think of is the "always yellowed / cracked / missing hood light cover"...... LOL

Seriously, maybe the cats not so much, you do a list of the non-generic model-specific NLA stuff and I bet you get hits.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're not kidding. A complete set of oem ex. manifold bolts with collars and alt. brackets? The only thing I can think of is the "always yellowed / cracked / missing hood light cover"...... LOL

Seriously, maybe the cats not so much, you do a list of the non-generic model-specific NLA stuff and I bet you get hits.
OEM is tough. Let me look at see what I got... I know I've got the bracket, the spacers and the bolts with the studs

·
Registered
1994 Impala SS BBB
67 Posts
Happen to have a LH quarter panel wheel well molding for impala? ( please say you do...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
super74sport... Have three of the "cup" portions the bolts go through under the frame if you need them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Give me a price shipped to 32835 and I will get them from you . I need to try an piece together a Oem set ,the energy suspension ones are not cool.

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,044 Posts
A complete set of oem ex. manifold bolts
This sounds like a joke. GM doesn't have the slightest clue how to manufacture an exhaust manifold bolt. Why not ARP?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Give me a price shipped to 32835 and I will get them from you . I need to try an piece together a Oem set ,the energy suspension ones are not cool.
How's $5 to cover postage? PayPal it to [email protected] Hope they help you...

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey you got any body bushing stashed.
That's one of those things you may find one two of here or there. But generally in terrible shape now days. From what I hear some of the older muscle car bushings can be used and there is a few more choices than just energy suspension for those.

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
This sounds like a joke. GM doesn't have the slightest clue how to manufacture an exhaust manifold bolt. Why not ARP?
Hahaha It appeared to be a setup stuck in that cardboard lower left of pic. If so, then the bolts would have been just to gauge location and length, but the collars are often lost and brackets too often discarded and making them all surprisingly of value.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahaha It appeared to be a setup stuck in that cardboard lower left of pic. If so, then the bolts would have been just to gauge location and length, but the collars are often lost and brackets too often discarded and making them all surprisingly of value.
I actually think I can piece together one complete set! Those bolts in the cardboard were headbolts I ended up not reusing.

·
Registered
96 DCM
16 Posts
Any chance you have an upper dash in good shape?

·
Registered
96 DCM
16 Posts
Thanks, but my dash isn't cracked just the worst case of the brown rash. Looks like I'll have to remove and paint. Gonna check the forum for a how to. I've never attempted that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts