Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks, but my dash isn't cracked just the worst case of the brown rash. Looks like I'll have to remove and paint. Gonna check the forum for a how to. I've never attempted that.
Clean, clean, clean and SEM spray dye. Or wrap it in vinyl or similar.

·
Registered
96 DCM
30 Posts
I'm also looking for a flywheel cover

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Do you have a front bumper trim lying around anywhere? Preferably from an impala
I don't have Impala but I might be able to strip some faded ugly stuff a damaged bumper I have. I have 2 maybe 3 good caprice from bumper covers. But I don't want to even think about shipping thoae.
I
Do you have an optispark?
Sorry that is one of my keeper items.

·
Registered
96 DCM
30 Posts
I'm interested, do u have a pic? How do we arrange payment?

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Hey fuzzcar, this looks like my garage! 19 years of hoarding parts and anyone please don't ask about any of them, have 2 Caprices that needs fixing! Maybe one day!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you have a driver-side front door with an intact window weatherstrip and chrome upper door moulding. The piece runs from under the mirror moulding, along the window to the rear of the front driver's door. I need the intact rubber and chrome moulding, not the door.
Thanks,
Scottdog

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Do you have a driver-side front door with an intact window weatherstrip and chrome upper door moulding. The piece runs from under the mirror moulding, along the window to the rear of the front driver's door. I need the intact rubber and chrome moulding, not the door.
Thanks,
Scottdog
I'll have to look for that. I have some doors but not sure of condition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been looking for a driver side exhaust manifold and a set of window switches for the driver side door, for a 94-96 B-Body. Happen to have either in your collection?

·
Registered
1996 Chevy Impala SS
19 Posts
Upper and lower control arms bushing and ball joints how much if you have them struts coil overs shocks

21 - 40 of 55 Posts