Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
9c1 grey Steering wheel. Color coming off slightly near the top. SEM should fix fine or leather wrap it. $120 shipped to 48 states.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Column shift linkage. All bushings and rubber included. A little crusty. $30 shipped

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
ABS control module out of 1994 Caprice. $30 shipped.

I also have the ABS unit itself for $75 shipped

1. 193889

·
Registered
96 DCM
30 Posts
Hey, I'm looking for the brackets that the fuel tank straps attach to. Mine are pretty rusty. Any chance you have them?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I'm currently extremely busy with work. I will get back to digging through my parts in a few days.

I have a core support but its not something I want to even think about shipping.

I will look for an oil pump drive gear. But I have seen them still available new and someone makes a nice billet housing for it too.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Thanks, but my dash isn't cracked just the worst case of the brown rash. Looks like I'll have to remove and paint. Gonna check the forum for a how to. I've never attempted that.
As offered, deep and repeat cleaning provide great results even with a really crap pad. You may want to see if you can bring it back before popping for a full-blown SEM paint job:

·
Registered
96 DCM
30 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Will see how it looks after a thorough cleaning.

·
Registered
96 Chevy Impala SS
28 Posts
Thanks, but my dash isn't cracked just the worst case of the brown rash. Looks like I'll have to remove and paint. Gonna check the forum for a how to. I've never attempted that.

Tediously Fun and very rewarding when done lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 DCM
30 Posts
Wow, looks great! So what did you use to clean before painting?

41 - 55 of 55 Posts