1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
WOW that is a beauty!!! It looks just like my Light Adriatic Blue FWB with the gray top, except that's not a Brougham. And it has about 100,000 fewer miles on it!!!

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Sweet car, except it's that blue. Lets me appreciate it while not feeling the tug to take a drive with my checkbook.

Once again I find myself thankful I never have to ask my wife for permissions, too.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Man, that thing is beatiful trim looks immaculate....and only 4900, that thing will be gone in no time

·
Registered
523 Posts
U
Sweet car, except it's that blue. Lets me appreciate it while not feeling the tug to take a drive with my checkbook.

Once again I find myself thankful I never have to ask my wife for permissions, too.
Why does no one like the blues on this car?? I love this light blue. I always see people on here hatin on the blue or the blue interior... it just don't make sense, I would drive a fleetwood in any color, even pink (I mean really who's cooler than Elvis)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
U

Why does no one like the blues on this car?? I love this light blue. I always see people on here hatin on the blue or the blue interior... it just don't make sense, I would drive a fleetwood in any color, even pink (I mean really who's cooler than Elvis)
IDK but I've always received compliments on my Light Adriatic Blue FWB. There is so much depth and flake in the paint, and I've always kept it real clean. It also has the dark blue leather interior.

My old white '94 FW had blue leather interior as well. I didn't mind either one bit. :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
U

I don't know. The only color I wouldn't prefer is green. The blue is fine to me. Even the blue interior is fine. $4900 for that low of miles is rare. There's a guy down in Tampa that sells these for way more than that with 100K miles on them. It should be sold in no time.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
The blue exteriors don't bother me. Even the dark blue leather interiors are ok. Wouldn't be high on my list but I wouldn't turn one down. But the light blues, in anything, just turn me off. I think one reason is because if it's the least bit rough or poorly cared for it shows every flaw and just looks...cheap...is the only word I've go for it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have the medium blue on my 96. I formerly had a 95 which was white with that light beige interior.
I have noticed that the blue paint is much, much poorer quality (softer), with little chips and dings whereas the white one was much harder paint, like a frig or something. Also, the dark blue interior scratches much, much more easily than the beige one did. I also have that beige on my 96 Seville, and it also is just about indestructible.
It's not just the fact that the dark color contrasts with the dings and scratches, it's more than that; these colors don't hold up like the standard but whale-like white.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I have the medium blue on my 96. I formerly had a 95 which was white with that light beige interior.
I have noticed that the blue paint is much, much poorer quality (softer), with little chips and dings whereas the white one was much harder paint, like a frig or something. Also, the dark blue interior scratches much, much more easily than the beige one did. I also have that beige on my 96 Seville, and it also is just about indestructible.
It's not just the fact that the dark color contrasts with the dings and scratches, it's more than that; these colors don't hold up like the standard but whale-like white.
Dunno...My light adriatic blue FWB still looks immaculate (except for a handful of chips, but what do you expect on a 16 year old car that was DRIVEN 130,000?). It was never garaged until about 3 years ago. It was outside in all sorts of crazy weather, driven year-round in the Northeast (read: salt and snow). I just did my best to keep it clean.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Not the best picture, but I still get great reflection in the paint, and up close has amazing depth. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Not the best picture, but I still get great reflection in the paint, and up close has amazing depth. :)

Mmmmm nice...stingray reflection in the caddy and them skirts..man those are bad..where did you get em? Or did you make em??

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Mmmmm nice...stingray reflection in the caddy and them skirts..man those are bad..where did you get em? Or did you make em??
Thanks...I had them made a few years ago, but the dude doesn't make them anymore. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.