Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...in my mouth.

Received an intake with fuel rail/injectors from FedEx today. I also got a pound of See's Candy from a customer.

Fuel rail must have had some fuel left in it; because the packing peanuts were melting into a gooey flammable peanutbutter.

So that stuff I though was part of my chocolate I dropped on my desk was actually Styrofoam and gas....

Not the first time I've had gas in my mouth, but unexpected. cwm8

Now I'm trying to decide if "Redbull Cola" tastes better or worse then Gasoline.

Coworkers don't even look at me weirdly anymore....

cwm3

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I've got gas too! But I didn't get any presents :(

·
Registered
1,541 Posts

·
Signature Section Moderator & CrossFire Club Ambas
15,703 Posts
I've got gas too! But I didn't get any presents :(
The A/C intake for the house is right outside my bathroom door. Sometimes when my girlfriend is pissed off at me, I go to my bathroom, take a huge crap, keep it unflushed, door open, go downstairs and turn the A/C on to spread my excremental aroma all across the house....

She usually isn't happy about it but hell, I get a kick out of it.... Better put out that candle!!!! LOFL!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fuel rail must have had some fuel left in it; because the packing peanuts were melting into a gooey flammable peanutbutter.
cwm3

oo homemade napalm just add some orange juice to the mix and u have 100% home made napalm now go light it and throw it at a coworkers feet and watch him try to stomp it out lol

·
9,190 Posts

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I love the smell of Chocolate napalm in the morning; It smells like...victory.
amnesty international called for the ban. too many kids thought they were getting "g.i. chocolate", instead they were being turned into s'mores.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts