Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup !!!!! It's Just Waiting To Stretch It's Leg's !!!!! Mighty Hungry , Mighty Hungry !!!!! Can't Wait To Eat Some Ford MEAT!!

Turning The Knob Down But, Will Still Run Low 9's All Day !!!!!

YES , The Badder Bowtie Will Be @ SSHS 10 !!!!!!

THE BADDER BOWTIE

PS : Hope There Is Someone There That Will Make Me Turn Up The Knob!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Big DAWG

Good to hear it Big John. You have been kind of quiet lately, not like you.:)
Hopefully I will see you there, but as a spectator.
Good Luck on taking back the title for the B bodies and Chevy.
Mike

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
John, sounds like a race. Not sure if I'll be in the low 9's, but I'll be in the 9's for sure with the new engine. I'm still sorting it out NA, but will have the N2O ready and loaded this time. If I can get traction, then it'll be a challenge and you better not be late on the tree. ;)

I also heard that last years winner will be back, with a compound boost setup. Who knows, you may need to turn it up!

So what's your best time again? Need to add you to the roster.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Big John, did you get my email about the hotel for SSHS?

Stump, all info is in John's signature above.

Smitty, word around is the Cherry Bomb is sold and disassembled? WTF? How's your Caprice? Will you be there?

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Smitty whats the deal with the rendering of the B body in your sig? Is that next up? or.........

Looks awesome.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Smitty whats the deal with the rendering of the B body in your sig? Is that next up? or.........

Looks awesome.
Already has it. I guess he wants to make it pretty now. :D

Witty commentary and awesome camera work by yours truly.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Great to hear, John. Let's not turn up the knob until AFTER you get to the Shootout this year. :D We need to see that beast on the track at SSHS10!

·
Registered
6,443 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Sweeet, never seen his car before. Wish I had 17.5k for the chassis. My boy drives a 63 nova 462 sbc 5.30's 1/8 mile. He says our cars cant run anything.
His Nova doesn't weigh 2 tons either...;) He can bring it to the Shootout with enough sandbags to make weight and we'll see what he's really got.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
His Nova doesn't weigh 2 tons either...;) He can bring it to the Shootout with enough sandbags to make weight and we'll see what he's really got.
Well apparently he's got a 462 Small Block Chevy. I'd like to see that! I'm guessing LSX build.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Come on, turn the knob up!! What could go wrong. No one wants to see 9 second Impala's anymore.

I really was expecting to see a BB Chevy in it this year John. Then again I think you also only have a 8.5 cert so being able to run faster is all for not.

Don't go testing the night before as anything can go wrong even with the knob not turned all the way up. The only way the Fords win is if we all break. It sounds like a fair amount of 9 second Impalas this year so that will be good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts