Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '95 wagon got hit last week. The rollpan got ripped off the car so I need another. I need the one that has the license plate insert. The manufacturer of my old one is long gone. I know Mooneyes has it but some guys have posted that Mooneyes has caused them grief. The only other supplier I can find is:Street Beat

Anyone have experience with this company? Anyone have one of their rollpans?

Also, if you know of someone else that carries the item, I'm open to suggestions.

FYI, I don't think Street Trends carries the rollpan with license insert.

KC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BellTech lists one in their online Application Guide (downloadable PDF file from their website). Don't know if it's still available and what it's price would be though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A BellTech search turned up http://www.4customrides.com. They "have" the BellTech for $162.95. I put "have" in quotes since my Eibach spring search taught me never to believe a web site when it comes to car parts.

The BellTech weighs 30 pounds. That is a lot heavier than my current rollpan.

I found that coolwheels.com uses about the same language as Street Beat for the rollpan so I was wrong to assume that Street Beat was making their own. They are both selling an APC rollpan. It weighs 12 pounds.

KC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a third manufacturer, Wings West. Unfortunately, their web site doesn't indicate that they still make the Caprice wagon rollpan.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm guessing that the 30 lbs would be the shipping weight ???

Either that or it's made from steel instead of fiberglass, which would be cool with me since I could weld it to the body getting rid of yet another line that disrupts the flow of the panels.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Call Jason at Street Trends, he hook me up wiht the rollpan for my wagon, the quality is there, I remember that he only had 2 the one time I called him, give him a try, it might be worth it, later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I was wrong and Jose was right. StreetTrends does carry what I wanted. Jason says he has access to the molds that California Custom used (where my old pan came from). Jason had the highest cost I've seen but he was willing to drop his price below Mooneyes which was the next highest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.