Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how you doin. i emailed you a while ago about which spindles i should get for my impala. now i have spindles and im in the process of installing them. i'm taking the stock spindles off. forgive me but i dont know the names of the components of the brakes so i;ll try my best to have you understand to see if you can help me. i took off the calipers, then the rotors, then the "splash guard" which is held on by 3 13mm bolts. now there is a line connected to the splash guard that goes through it which connects to some other component in the brakes. it is some kind of plast piece that goes through the spindle that is metal on the other side. i have no idea what it does but i cant seem to get it out. i took out the little 7mm bolt holding it on but i cant get it off. i already broke it so i need to know the name to see if i can order another one but i need to know how to get it off from the other side too. can you please help me. thank you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Praise this board. 2 replies in like 5 minutes on the brake side of the board. its my abs sensor. all i need is the p/n now

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.