Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that go to evap solenoid on passenger side intake(both) only in good condition, no cracking/splitting.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I will buy that set, oil dipstick still needed.

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
I have a spare dipstick tube if interested. $15 shipped.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill buy it friday, pm me your cell number, so I can text you and get paypal Friday. a lot easier for me since I browse from phone.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Here is a link to a good ebay seller of a silicone vacuum hose set. It fits the ImpalaSS, Caprice and 9C1 and hopefully the Fleetwood.

Do it right. Do it once and never worry about the hoses again while you have the car.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LT1-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I believe you will be pleased.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL
Will these hoses work on a 4.3 engine (95 caprice)?

Thanks..sorry for jacking your tread a little.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Maybe...

But the layout guide they send you will be for the LT1. You will have to figure out what will cross over. Or buy bulk silicone tubing and make your own. There is a ton of stuff out there if you want to do the research and locate it. I may have a link somewhere... These kits are great for their purpose though.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Will these hoses work on a 4.3 engine (95 caprice)?

Thanks..sorry for jacking your tread a little.

I would say yes. I recently swapped a L99 (4.3) to an LT1 in my '95 caprice. All parts and accesories were shared on these motors. The only real difference is the cylinder heads and cylinder bore and fuel injectors. I reused a lot of parts including vac lines and harness.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Here is a link to a good ebay seller of a silicone vacuum hose set. It fits the ImpalaSS, Caprice and 9C1 and hopefully the Fleetwood.

Do it right. Do it once and never worry about the hoses again while you have the car.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LT1-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I believe you will be pleased.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL
I bought a set of those hoses off ebay & will have to say they was worth every penny.

Forgive the mess still cleaning up the engine bay.
Been replacing everything under the hood one piece at a time...lol

·
Registered
7,992 Posts

Engine is looking good but just curious...why does it appear like there is coolant in your washer bottle? Could you list all the hoses you got. I looked at their picture and it sdeems like a lot of hoses, I don't remember that many VACUM hoses on mine. Did you also get the hoses for the Charcoal canister with this kit?

·
Registered
288 Posts

Engine is looking good but just curious...why does it appear like there is coolant in your washer bottle? Could you list all the hoses you got. I looked at their picture and it sdeems like a lot of hoses, I don't remember that many VACUM hoses on mine. Did you also get the hoses for the Charcoal canister with this kit?
My old "parts replacer guy".... put cheap washer fluid in there and the hose kit did include the hoses for the Carbon Canister as well.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
The instructions are quite complete...

and detailed with an accompanying photograph complete with numbers, lines and arrows...plus the hoses are labeled to match the illustration and instructions.

After buying a couple of OEM elbows and tubes and still finding cracks in other hoses, this was a true "one stop shop" find...at least for me. Not to mention trying to sort through all the part numbers on the microfiche was mind numbing.

I hope these guys get a ton of business and wonder why.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
523 Posts
I just asked if they would offer a discount if I got enough people to buy a set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.