Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The results of letting the Imp sit up for over a year and the rats having their way with it. Well, needed new carpet anyway, guess now's just as a good time as any.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
WOW that sucks

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
and they turned your screwdriver into a stubby!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Mr. Holmes says;
1. you're married,
2. wanted new carpet,
3. opened the doors a crack,
4. put cheeze inside but so big a bites that mice would not run to the GD blower cage (that the lil pheuuks like so GD much) and only rats would come in and nest right under the seats.

Screwing random things to the interior and laying loose change around dint fool no one.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They know about shrinkage dont they?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr. Holmes says;
1. you're married,
2. wanted new carpet,
3. opened the doors a crack,
4. put cheeze inside but so big a bites that mice would not run to the GD blower cage (that the lil pheuuks like so GD much) and only rats would come in and nest right under the seats.

Screwing random things to the interior and laying loose change around dint fool no one.
That's funny :-D

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Damn, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Nasty to clean up though...

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Why are these cars so damned porous? What can we close up on the firewall to prevent this?

-Mike

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I had mice get into my Caddy ten years ago. (even took all the precautions like mothballs and what not) Ten years later, I still am discovering hidden treasures. they are destructive bastards.

~HJ

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Why are these cars so damned porous? What can we close up on the firewall to prevent this?

-Mike

YUK...Dirty, filthy little critters. Reminds me of an old Ford Contour we had. I would set a Spring trap in the trunk and catch a mouse every day for a week or so. It also helps to keep food and drinks out of the car. They must love McDonalds fries cause I know I found a bunch in there from the kids.

I did see something about a way to help prevent this. I THINK it was a kit from Impala Studios or someone like that and it might have been a cabin filter setup that also prevented these furry fu^k's from getting in there. Not sure where else it could be in our cars other than the firewall that they find their way in.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
YUK...Dirty, filthy little critters. Reminds me of an old Ford Contour we had. I would set a Spring trap in the trunk and catch a mouse every day for a week or so. It also helps to keep food and drinks out of the car. They must love McDonalds fries cause I know I found a bunch in there from the kids.

I did see something about a way to help prevent this. I THINK it was a kit from Impala Studios or someone like that and it might have been a cabin filter setup that also prevented these furry fu^k's from getting in there. Not sure where else it could be in our cars other than the firewall that they find their way in.
Anyone else have info on this? My car will be stored in winter and I would like to take all he precautions I can with it being a low mileage car.

Doug

·
Registered
7,991 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts