1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sounds like they must have given the poor kid a little TO MUCH info about Daddy

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
That's actually pretty sad for that kid. It looks like he's going to have a tough life.
Yeah, I feel for him... but it isn't too late for the little guy, he's only 4 years old. Maybe this happening so early on is good for him since it will teach him that his actions have consequences. He's obviously very smart if he was able to do all that at his age. Maybe he can focus his energies onto something constructive.

Or as Mr. T said: "Be somebody, or be somebody's fool!"

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I love how she says that kids do things like this. I don't remember the last time I heard of a 4 year old drinking beer and wearing dresses so I must live under a rock. Next stop is the Springer Show.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
I love how she says that kids do things like this. I don't remember the last time I heard of a 4 year old drinking beer and wearing dresses so I must live under a rock. Next stop is the Springer Show.
Exactly.. kids do dumb sh!t when their parents lie down and let them do it. GWS responsibility. :(

·
Registered
531 Posts
Exactly.. kids do dumb sh!t when their parents lie down and let them do it. GWS responsibility. :(
What do you mean?
She was responsible....didnt you see the child proof device on the door handle?
Guess after a couple of Bud lights those devices get easier to figure out

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
He probably used his church key to open the door after the beer.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
What do you mean?
She was responsible....didnt you see the child proof device on the door handle?
Guess after a couple of Bud lights those devices get easier to figure out
if she'd get off that twinkie laden azz and beat that kid i'd bet he'd get the message.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ya I agree & at 4 yrs old there's noone to blame but the parents
They can talk all they want but its thier job
If the kid is a problem, he should know after the first time,THATS not acceptable

1 - 15 of 15 Posts