Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CARISSMA is a great chapter, but being in Fayetteville makes it hard to attend events in Charlotte, especially while I'm in school & working. But I would love if we could possible extend it to where we have meets in Fayetteville. We have Freaky Fridays(At the dragstrip) which would be a great place to show off B-Bodies in great numbers. Also a nice cruise up & down I95 can never do any harm.

i do have a few ideas that could really help promote INC & CARISSMA in new territory(if not already established, i'm just unaware)

In fayetteville there are BBodies everywhere(whether lifted obnoxiously, or stock like mine) I hgave talked to many owners, and we all could benefit from meetings by gaining knowledge from one another.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Swampfox,
First thanks for the kind words about CarISSMA. We have been looking at doing more club events all around NC,and beyond. This year we have included the CHP Nats in GA, and of course the GM Nats in Carlisle PA.

We are even planning on having a Diamond Back Cruise and BBQ/Picnic. As being the clubs Acting Vice President I am very interested in hearing your thoughts, and Ideas.

I can also be reached at [email protected]

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have family right out side the Fayetteville area and when I got to visit we often go to that racetrack, lifted b-bodys every where... we might have been there at the same time before.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts