Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great event!! Hats Off to ISSCA and GRAIL!!! This is by far the best IMPALA event I have ever attended. I had a great time and met so many AWESOME IMPALA PEOPLE. I hated to see the event come to an end. Now looking forward to IMPALAFEST.... I hope I can make that show!

I'll bring the blender! :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Moe,

Hell yeah we need that blender. Heck i already have a dually and an enclosed tralier ( if i need it) on my ready to borrow list so it looks like impalafest will happen for me and we will all have to caravan out there. Especially since the west cost did do some dominating later all....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An awesome event, the GRAIL crowd did an outstanding job AGAIN!!! I can't wait to see what they do next, I'm ready for the next GRAIL event! A big thank you to everyone that helped make this show a sucsess. I know that it was a group effort, with some people travelling long distances to work, thank you. I understand there were also a few people their working that were friends of the Impala group, with no club or b-body tie-in, thank you!

Moe, it was great to meet you, you're 1 :cool: dude! I enjoyed seeing the "Phat Cherry on Jerry" And I've gotta' say, you are the new Blender King!!! :eek: You HAVE to make it to Impalafest, I'll have the tequila! :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was good to meet you Moe. Thanks for reminding me why I don't drink; it was worth it. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got one thing to say about Moe's drinks... <BURRRRP> Good BLUE STUFF :D
And not to mention Ron "MOOSE" Muse Limited Reserve Crown Royal that I got to try. Smooth but DEADLY :cool:, along with my own stash of drank. Take that with 4 cuban cigars along with one hell of a show. It was heaven. It was good to see all of you guys and gals once again.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The host hotel had an awesome cig humidor, I made a few trips over there and bought some folks some. great way to celebrate! thanks yall, had a great time!!! had trouble talking to Moe during the awards, he kept leaving and going up to the front!!(lol)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, now I'm really sorry I missed I2K2. Moe, after all I've been hearing, you'd better make it to Arlington in October. I just gotta experience those margaritas! :D Besides, your car is on my list of the ones I really want to see in person.

Looks like I'm going to have to tag along with HACK, gEEk, 449pacecar, Adrian, and anyone else from this neck of the woods next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts