Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its so hard for me to believe that between all of the members on this site, we couldnt even come up with 75 cars. Im disappointed in the community.

I have been flaggin down b-bodies on the road and telling them about this site and the nats,.. all for no reason now.

I understand its hard times out there right now, **** I lost my job and have been donating plasma and sellin stuff to fund my car and trip to NATS but its all good. I just got six more months, now Im really gonna wreck shop at NATS 2011.

Maybe by then you all will decide to come.

ZACH

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on Ghetto Wagon, you cant just periodically fart in the tank? lol With you bein so full o shiz, you gotta have some gas saved up too. lol Im just givin you a hard time.

Cory, they post-poned the NATS until, I think april of 2011.

This was just my thread to vent my disappointment. lol

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
This sort of thing makes me think that I bought a B-body at the wrong time. The established guys are selling their cars. The age of ownership is tilting towards 20-something, as the prices of the cars drop, and poorer people buy them.

When you're eating student food every day, you're less likely to join a car show. Not everyone would be willing to sell plasma to go.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Come on Ghetto Wagon, you cant just periodically fart in the tank? lol With you bein so full o shiz, you gotta have some gas saved up too. lol Im just givin you a hard time.

Cory, they post-poned the NATS until, I think april of 2011.

This was just my thread to vent my disappointment. lol

Only if I eat taco's I can fart in the tank..

I have not really been following the whole threads on the nats so I really don't know what is going on.

Actually I could go, Its not like I need TIME off from work, Its florida there are no jobs here just P/T work so I have my days off .. I hardly have a job and Ive been saving every penny I can get too. I'm good but my car Isnt. I found some new leaks, Prolly needs a PS pump + ill do the PS lines.. There goes $170 and a couple of sweated out articles of clothes down the drain! If the nat's really are in April maybe I can make some plans. Prolly all my cars will be good by then too.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,206 Posts
Nats need to be held in July or August. It's that simple. That is when most people plan vacations.
So when we reschedule it in July or August we can pencil you in? You will definitely be there, right?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nick I agree to a point, the problem is, the people that are buying these cars, would see the NATS as only a car show. When in reality its a much larger experience than that. Ive never attended but Im sure I wont be disappointed.

Jay, I understand most of the members on this site have families and therefor have to turn the NATS into a vacation, but I wouldnt call it that. I plan on going, and putting in some work. lol

Ghetto Wagon, I feel your pain, I just got back to work but now with me having more time I plan to have my wagon done as a tow rig, and the beast on a trailer,..painted rather than the primer you all would have seen this year. haha

I would really like to see upwards of 75 or 80 cars. In all honesty, out of the entire country, if we cant find over 100 cars to attend, do we really deserve an event? I know Ill still be urging strangers to attend as well as buggin you all on here.

ZACH

·
Administrator
6,097 Posts
So when we reschedule it in July or August we can pencil you in? You will definitely be there, right?
It would be possible for me if it were in July or August (and I suspect I am not alone). If the date didn't conflict with previously booked travel, I would like to be there. Of course, I know you are just being your good old sarcastic self... ;)

Seriously, there should be more interest. They get the same numbers for Wagonfest in upstate NY. Are wagon owners more passionate than SS owners? Perhaps a loaded question. However, Wagonfest IS held in July.

·
Registered
918 Posts
It would be possible for me if it were in July or August (and I suspect I am not alone). If the date didn't conflict with previously booked travel, I would like to be there. Of course, I know you are just being your good old sarcastic self... ;)

Seriously, there should be more interest. They get the same numbers for Wagonfest in upstate NY. Are wagon owners more passionate than SS owners? Perhaps a loaded question. However, Wagonfest IS held in July.
This should give all of you even more reason to come out to Vegas for the West Coast Gathering.
  1. you were gonna go to nats anyways so switch your vacation time now for WCG
  2. You do not want to be in Vegas in July so you are hitting it at the perfect time.
  3. Perfect place to take the family on vacation
  4. You will see close to 75 cars/wagons
As far as NATS go I think the economy is killing us. I mean how many guys can even afford to drive let alone to trailer and or take the family?

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
This should give all of you even more reason to come out to Vegas for the West Coast Gathering.
  1. you were gonna go to nats anyways so switch your vacation time now for WCG
  2. You do not want to be in Vegas in July so you are hitting it at the perfect time.
  3. Perfect place to take the family on vacation
  4. You will see close to 75 cars/wagons
As far as NATS go I think the economy is killing us. I mean how many guys can even afford to drive let alone to trailer and or take the family?
5. It's VEGAS!!!!!
6. It's Freaggin VEGAS!!!!
7. Was it mentioned, it's in Vegas?!?!?!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.