Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where the speaker box is actually in the quarter panel vice the boxes on either side of the spare I have a question for you. The box looks something like this.........

...................\
.....................\
|......................\
|....................../
|...................../
|____________/

and as mentioned mounts in the quarter panel and is enough space for 1 10" speaker. The measurements I understand for the most part but I am a little confused on one part.

The wording on the actual printout says the box is 4.5" deep. The actual dimensions of each panel specify a L and a W and an angle. I got the L part understood but the W says 4.5" Am I understanding this correctly and that the box when installed is only 4.5" tall? That is where I am confused. If that is the case the sub would actually mount on the top of the box. I initially was under the impression that the speaker would mount on the panel of the box that is the most interior wall but the height of 4.5" obviously prevents that. Can someone please clarify for me. I cant believe I am asking such a dumb question but this template I have is just confusing to me for some reason. TIA

[ 02-03-2007, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: yohinan ]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts