Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Paint colors:

DGGM: Dark Green Gray Metallic

DCM: Dark Cherry Metallic

BBB: Black, i have heard many uses for the 3 "b's"..example: Big Bad Black, B Body Black...
the list is ongoing..its BLACK haha

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 4doorSS:
Paint colors:

DGGM: Dark Green Gray Metallic

DCM: Dark Cherry Metallic

BBB: Black, i have heard many uses for the 3 "b's"..example: Big Bad Black, B Body Black...
the list is ongoing..its BLACK haha
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*slaps forhead* Doh.

Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well actually it was BBB from chevy. it was Standard Onyx Black. SOB lol :D thats me!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DOWP! :rolleyes: i meant WASN'T BBB from chevy.
niiiiiiiiiiiice car 4door! u gotta git some more pics up. how do the bosch plugs compare to the delcos in performance and price?
what exhaust are you runnin and how good are the hooker super comps? i thought all those questions up that quick! I WANNA COOKIE! YAAAAAY!!!!!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol now i will answer those questions just as fast...

the Bosche's rule, i didnt get the +4s but i got the regular ones, like 1/2 the price of delcos, i think it runs better...IMO

I have the ATR DUAL cat back, export pipes and The hooker super comps ceramic coated like you read...It is unbelievely loud at WOT and has a mean rumble at idle... If you hate drone...this combo is Not for you... :D

I like the Super comps myself, only clearance issue is the typical heater hoses....i just did some things and moved them.... i didnt feel like spending 1200 or whatever for a tiny bit more performance...for 500bucks coated, what more can i ask for, i took off .3 tenths with 'em at the track!

As for pics ill put a new something up soon....

Go have a cookie ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts