Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I kinda dissapeard for a little while, and should be able to hang around again shortly. I lost my job, and just started at a new dealership about a week ago. Had a loss in the family, and the family life/holidays have been keeping me pretty busy. I see I have quite a few pm's about carfaxes and GM reports, and im working on getting my autocheck account going at my new dealership so i can get thouse going for you guys that still need them. The GM reports I might have some troubles getting, but Ill keep trying.

But, I did buy a couple of new toys while I was gone, so ill get some pics of thouse and get back on track with what has been going on around here. Tad's exhaust expidition is killer!

Also just took a 94 caddy fleetwood with 64k miles in on trade.... HHMMM ill have to put some scratch together. Its really clean with a cloth interior.

It feels good to be back.... But DAMN I miss my SS!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
congrats on the job, and sorry for your loss. its good to have you back.
what did you give on the trade in for the caddi?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have 4800 in it. It seems like decent money for it. Its white with a brown interior. No lights on, and just took a state inspection last month. It has a couple of hail like dings on the hood, but other than that its straight as an arrow. Very clean underneath too!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Dammm thats some good money for a trade in, thank god they didnt do a cfc trade in.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, guy traded 5 things in on a new truck. Traded a motorcycle, and old (but nice) 72 GMC 1500 reg.cab 2x4 with a 350. a 00 1500 plow truck, and the fleetwood.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, Just ribbing ya!

Ill ship this super clean fleetwood out to you! Only 3 easy payments of $5,399.99!! Will not be offered in stores!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The good news is I got a brand new spiffy 52" aquos sitting in my living room! The wifey was sick of looking at the box sitting in the hallway, and let me put it up early! WOOT! 52 inches of star trek kicks ass!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts