Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided, I'm selling the RM and I am getting a fleetwood. All of you all have beautiful fleetwoods but these 2 pics did it for me.

I don't plan on doin too much performance wise

Summit turbo
Catback
Raiss
PCM

My boy has one and the ride is sooooooooo AWSOME. It ownz the RM in drivability like no other.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I felt the same way Loon. So now I got a D and a B Body!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right-on Loon. Yer RMS is a pretty car, I always liked em in white, and green and... well all the colours

You should be able to source one for a good dollar, just use prudence in your decision. Don't make a rash or emotional decision, squeeze the dealer/seller, there aren't many buyers for these vehicles.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lou Lou - Please don't tempt me. Pleasee, becuz I swear to God man..lol

Eracer- Will do.. Good advice man.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That one actually looks pretty good there. It would take extra calories getting rid of them 20s and it gots the early centerest, but the front seat wear is less than most. My kind of Seller too = orderly Feedback and don't take s#!T from Buyers.

I'd hit it, if a replacement was in order.
BTW, my stack of papers is bigger. LOL
:rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that thing has been on there for so long! It keeps coming back cause the guys starts the bidding to high, and expects it to sell for $7,000...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by FASSTWOOD:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dld9c1:
Here is you guys one that appears to be a good deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-94-Cadillac-Fleetwood-Brougham-LT1-Impala-CHEAP-NR_W0QQitemZ330087001592QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6149QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This guy can't get rid of that car. Its been up for sale a few times. It's been on Craig's List too... I was telling my freind about this one. Its not to far from me. </font>[/QUOTE]Man, if I sell my car within the next week or 2, I'll buy that one if it's still up. Thats a hefty list of mods

pre 1994 mirrors on a fleetwood is FTL :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you mean pre-95 mirrors?

And you can't put the buy it now price, and place bid at the same price... thats just redundunt... And retarded... Nobody will bid. He would have better luck starting the bidding at a grand, and hope people get in the heat of the battle. The drivers rear door and quarterpanel look like they need some work... *sigh* the deals like my pretty nice shape $1,700 Fleetwood are a thing of the past...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
geez Loon... I knew a guy selling one a while back that woulda fit you perfect. Too bad you missed that one... ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by toomanytoyz:
geez Loon... I knew a guy selling one a while back that woulda fit you perfect. Too bad you missed that one... ;)
Naw, he was probably gay and wanted my body.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Long Dong Johnny:
$1700 :eek: ... how many miles?
145,000 when i got it. It was even an R1P car. It woulda been tough to find a more perfect car for me... I will rot in hell for killing it. The Real kicker: Flordia car... No rust...

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by MrCadillac (Magnum):
145,000 when i got it. It was even an R1P car. It woulda been tough to find a more perfect car for me... I will rot in hell for killing it. The Real kicker: Flordia car... No rust...
You Bastard!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 96Fleetwood:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrCadillac (Magnum):
You Bastard!!!
</font>[/QUOTE]tell me about it!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys, Check out auto trader.com ! There are tons of Fleetwoods around the country for sale!,Ralph

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I thought You guys liked Fleetwoods! I paid $9,000 back in 2001 for mine at 74-75,000 mi. It has 112,000 mi now and I would have to think seriously as to weather (sp)I would sell it for that at this time! If You like something Big and Long to quote someone No-One can replace it!! Black out -Grey in. Hey-whats a couple or few thousand bucks if You get what You REALLY would like to have? I bought mine on auto-trader and saw offers from around the country-and was able to choose what----EVER I wanted-Color-Bro. or Not,Int----etc. We all can do the same!!! I saw some recent time back as to the ages of the Fleetwood owners and began to smile---as I am 55 and might have taken the cake though I chose not to respond,frankly because I was enjoying a Coors light and was tooooo lazy!!!! Well some of the folks may just decide I am tooooo old and so forth however Id just like to mention that untill(sp) Cadillac once again makes a Full Sized Rear drive----I LIKE WHAT Ive got!!! whatever the cost------and @ autotrader prices allow All Of Us to do the Same,,,,Thanks,Ralph

1 - 20 of 30 Posts