Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a complete set of ventvisors(rain gaurds above window glass) these are new but drivers side was installed till i found out they wont fit a wagon rear door.(duh i know) $50 shipped or make me a offer.could not return them.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
i have a complete set of ventvisors(rain gaurds above window glass) these are new but drivers side was installed till i found out they wont fit a wagon rear door.(duh i know) $50 shipped or make me a offer.could not return them.
Do they tape on or slide in the window track.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they tape on or slide in the window track.
they tape in.but they do fit tight in the channel plus the set came with little channel locks clips to keep them in place also.the red cover tape was removed from drivers side but you can just put new tape on.i did that on a used set on my impala and they have been on for years.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I wish I could find a used set for my wagon si can smoke this winter, I'm gonna follow this thread I might throw an offer in.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I wish I could find a used set for my wagon si can smoke this winter, I'm gonna follow this thread I might throw an offer in.
Just buy these and put 'em on the front doors. My wagon only has them on the front and it doesn't look THAT bad.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
looks pretty good with only fronts...still for sale
right i understand but i dont want nice brand new stuff on my wagon, if i were to buy these they'd prolly go on the impala. i would like just a set of fronts so i can smoke in the winter in the wagon.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just buy these and put 'em on the front doors. My wagon only has them on the front and it doesn't look THAT bad.

That is because I originally bought the full Ventvisor set that said it was for a wagon and the rear's didn't fit. I just went with the fronts.

Weathertech has a set (I have them on both RMW's) that fit the wagon rear doors. The fronts use no tape and slide into the channel. The rears also slide into the channel but have tape on the inside.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts