Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - Not sure what this is worth, but I have an extra one and need to re-fill my PayPal account (a.k.a. "The Wife Does Not See It" account)...

Anyway - Looking for $20 shipped. It is in nearly perfect shape. No major scratches or issues. Just a little bit dusty.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks!
Tim

Crappy cell phone pics, but...

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
[quote=PayPal account (a.k.a. "The Wife Does Not See It" account)...

Sorry, I don't need the Coin Holder but I had to respond. Too Funny...I got one of those "Wife does not see" accounts too.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I dont need the coin holder either.

Remember Gentleman, they (married women) may act like they dont see it or know it exists, but they do, oh....yes they do.

You cant hide a DAMN thing. They eventually get you and come down hard.

They are that good.

I was running a "mod account" at my local "Savings and Loan" establishment and all was going smooth until the big leak. I dunno how it happened but I have my suspects (all female by the way). Damn them semi-hot banktellers.

Yep, be careful out there fellers, especially if your married to a beautician (they know everybody who is semi-hot).

At least the ones from NY do.

I recently opened up a new "mod account" in a hole in my yard.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember Gentleman, they (married women) may act like they dont see it or know it exists, but they do, oh....yes they do.

You cant hide a DAMN thing. They eventually get you and come down hard.

They are that good.

I was running a "mod account" at my local "Savings and Loan" establishment and all was going smooth until the big leak. I dunno how it happened but I have my suspects (all female by the way). Damn them semi-hot banktellers.

Yep, be careful out there fellers, especially if your married to a beautician (they know everybody who is semi-hot).

At least the ones from NY do.

I recently opened up a new "mod account" in a hole in my yard.
LOLLLLL!!!!! There is a lot of truth right there! I will continue to play "dumb and innocent" until formally charged with "witholding evidence" from an accusing party/parties! cwm2 cwm2 cwm2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts