Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of a headrest screen install? I want to get it installed on my 96 impala but have never seen it done.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Yes, it's been done before, but if you look at the back of a SS head rest, you'll have to have them in the "up" posistion all of the time.

Here's a pic that I took, not for this purpose but you'll see what I mean. Maybe there's enough room for one when it's down, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah u got a point. ill probably come out better just getting a flipdown. Thanks for the info and clean ass imp too by the way.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Thanks man...good luck, and do what you want, but that's the down side that I noticed about screens in the head rests. There are people on here that have done it...they'll probably chime in with some pics for you.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks man...good luck, and do what you want, but that's the down side that I noticed about screens in the head rests. There are people on here that have done it...they'll probably chime in with some pics for you.
Will post some pics of mine later on tonight.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
look good t...

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
thats a clean center console for the PS3, but why soo much damn embroidery on the seats? blahh

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
he was houston inc but he moved. i stil gotta get some inside pics of his imp.

but he has 7 tv's
indash, both sun visors, both headrest, 2 flip downs.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
That outside paint job is wicked cool.

7,191 Posts
I had a flip down. Got the brains blew out(sunroof) so I put 7 inches in the headrest

I put them in when I don't have them running. Pull them back up with no problem

i bought an extra set of headrest for this mod, i want the largest ones that will fit even and clean i dont like the way it sticks up from the headrest and bows out, is it anyway to fix that, other than going to a smaller screen?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
theese were from my raodmaster seats, but roadmaster and impala seats are exactly the same set up

when I finished it wasn't this sloppy

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
This guy was part of Sacramento INC when there was only 5 of us.

His set up wasn't to complicated
Wow...as a thumbnail the middle pic looked like a "bag off smashed lolz" but after i clicked the pic it looks pretty good actually. You can't help but wonder how it works/worked. Is that a piece that he puts in manually when the they are raised up...or is it internal? Either way, it's pretty creative.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts