Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check me out and see what i've got! My inventory changes from time to time. I am located in Dayton, oh. 45402, so if your in town, you can pick up in person, but if your not, i'll ship you what I have as long as your willing to pay for shipping. Im new to the forum and everything I sell will have a picture. If you see the picture in this first section, that means I still have the item. I will update this ad on a regular basis. If you feel a certain price is too high, feel free to make an offer! Im honest, I keep my word and I look forward to earning your business and trust! (P.S. This ad may possibly receive replies that might get overlooked, so if your interested in an item or have questions, just send me a private message.)

Front Driverside Arm Rest (3) Views. $65. No Broken Tabs. Posted 9/25/09

·
Registered
671 Posts
That looks like a pic of a front driver's to me. Maybe if the bottom pic was flipped 180 degrees, it would look more like what we normally see - I just think the pic is upside down from what we normally see. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

That's pretty clean with no broken tabs! I'm impressed, not one of mine has all tabs in place. cwm3

EDIT: Looks like the OP rotated the pic now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you have the passengerside also?

If so, is it in the same condition as the driverside, man that driverside armrest looks good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts