Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I recently reinstalled my LT1 back into my 95 Impala SS and must have something routed wrong because I cannot get the wiring in the rear of the motor to reach everything right. If I plug in the large Gray plug in on the pass side of the trans it pulls out my oil pressure sensor. There is also a place to plug into on the pass side where the trans line come into a looks like a distribution block but has a sensor that is supposed to plug into it and I cannot figure what sensor plugs in there. The only one that is left that looks to go to it comes out on the driver side. Its like the oil pressure sensor and the plug that is supposed to plug into the pass side trans lines come out on the wrong sides so Im guessing something is routed wrong? If anyone has any pics of an LT1 and trans out of car with harness attached I would greatly appreciate the pics. Its the only thing holding me up from firing up my new engine. Thanks in advance guys...Steve

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Here is an old pic of a 94 engine/trans I pulled, don't remember if the harness section that plugs in the trans was moved around from it's original position though.. Maybe someone else can confirm this is the correct routing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts