Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an issue. I went to get my oil changed and when they ran my vin it came back a caprice. My title says caprice classic/impala ss, my insurance says caprice classic/ impala ss. i did all the research and I looked at the sticker on my trunk lid and it had all the codes for an impala. I have 17x10 impala wheels and the shifter is in the floor. can someone tell me why everything paperwork wise says caprice classic/ impala......:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
Every single 1994-1996 Impala SS in the entire world is actually a Chevy Caprice.....with the WX3 option.

KW

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I have an issue. I went to get my oil changed and when they ran my vin it came back a caprice. My title says caprice classic/impala ss, my insurance says caprice classic/ impala ss. i did all the research and I looked at the sticker on my trunk lid and it had all the codes for an impala. I have 17x10 impala wheels and the shifter is in the floor. can someone tell me why everything paperwork wise says caprice classic/ impala......:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
sounds like someone widened your rims?

lol

impala wheels came in 17x8.5

jk

impala=caprice with wx3 package
caprice=regular

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

Thanks a lot for the info. And to Simpson yes the guy I bought it from put wider ss rims on it, believe it or not it handles really good.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts