Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I bought this car from a buddy that needed to sale it (long story) so just a Lil info on the motor.
As far as I know and have gather from receipts that he gave me he put a few grand in parts ,machining an labor around 4500. So here is the problem as I was reading on the performance parts it had it needed a tune so I took it to get it tune with some one with experience. The car also had to wires cross that made it run on 6cly only so got it tune change the wires ran good the next day heard some engine noises and I think i spun a bearing. Oh well it is what it is so now I don't want to deal with the high performance 383 and want to sale it and put a stock lt1 back in.

Here is what the motor has edelbrock aluminum heads,intake and tb the heads have 1.6 roller rockers springs and were ported and polish,new water pump, opti spark less than 300 miles,hooker headers just coated ,eagle crank ,rods , arp bolts all around, machine work was 1500 hundred alone heads cost around a 1000 new intake around 500 edelbrock rpm cam 300 plus msd ignition. I'm sure there's alot more stuff.

Asking 2200 obo for it complete I called a shop that will rebuild it for 1200 motor had less than 4000 miles on it my cell 213 479 1720

This last pic was when I put the opti and water pump I can also part it out if interested no shipping pic up only do to it being so heavy

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Bump for a good dude....just didn't know you were in to hookers. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eks you get the club discount :D

Bump for the weekend and new price 2000 obo make me some offers or I can trade for try ys or aftermarket hoods plus cash

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
good luck with sale bruh

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
ill trade you for my SLP'scwm2...man i hope u dont get rid of it cause i really want it for xmas (xmas bonus:D)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
keep ur finger crossed bruh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts