6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
i have the handbook myself.love it..i tried clicking on the tech links from the GOFASST site and most didnt work.??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Qalo'ss Handbook

Qalo'ss Handbook has so much stuff, it would be nice if the search engine of the forum could search through it...

is there a way to get that pdf file into the Forum as Text/graphics?? I'm probably asking too much... :)

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
<Lewis from Office Space> F'in A, man, F'in A.</Lewis>

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
One helluva lot more detailed than I recall. R. click/Save As

·
Registered
539 Posts
help

I tried to download this and i get 2200 pages of gibberish... i dont know what else to do... its set with an encoding that wont filter... please help. i just bought my car and people keep saying that this hand book is amazing, id reeeeaaaalllly like to have a copy of it. thanks guys!!!!! :confused::D

·
Premium Member
5,630 Posts
I have spoken with Karl about the manual well it has been about a month or so and slowly but surely I am updating it. I have the master copy and he was good with changing it. So here in the next couple of months I will try to get it changed up and revised and what not, CandiSS is going to help as well. I will try to attack this a little harder in the next few months.

Travis, I just went to the link and it downloaded fine, let me know if you can't get it, I can send you the non updated version if you really want it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I downloaded 3 times... All the same.. I will take the one u have just to get started! Thanks a lot!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts