Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
5,630 Posts
I have spoken with Karl about the manual well it has been about a month or so and slowly but surely I am updating it. I have the master copy and he was good with changing it. So here in the next couple of months I will try to get it changed up and revised and what not, CandiSS is going to help as well. I will try to attack this a little harder in the next few months.

Travis, I just went to the link and it downloaded fine, let me know if you can't get it, I can send you the non updated version if you really want it.

· Premium Member
5,630 Posts
Years ago (2003) when Qalo (aka Karl Frost) came over to Moultrie for our first club gathering he showed me his lil manual. I almost (repeat) almost kissed him. Hell, I think he told me I have the only signed copy. I know. I know.

FYI, Qalo is still alive and kicking it in LA (Lower Alabama). He got out the game when his baby was born. When I type at him I keep giving him a hard time about getting back in and he says he wants to but there's always something..... He is totally mystified that his manual is still in use, it is read around the world and we are updating it.

I printed mine out, put it in a three ring notebook so I could add stuff and have been using it ever since.

This is mandatory reading for anyone new to the game (and good reading for someone that thinks they know it all).

Whoever is working on the update, please let me know. I'm sure I've got plenty of things on hard drives that I've leeched over the years that would be of use.
Gene,

I contacted Karl to get the hard copy from him and to get his permission to update it. Very nice guy by the way, Ash(whteglve) above has been working through the update. Contact him if you think you have something that can be useful or isn't there already. Thanks for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts