Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one I got a new MOD for our cars I am having the ledlights put on my mirrors like the mercedes benz have.My mirrors should be done by next week I will post them up for everyone to see if any one is intrested let me know and we will do a group purchase to get a good price and discount. Thankss.. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If they can do the 91-94 style of mirrors... and if they aren't outrageously expensive... I'm interested. :cool:

Yeah, just what I need - more LEDs. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those have been availible for a few years by SScott at www.ihp.com I havent done this because I rather spend the money on other mods right now but I want to do it in the future. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by SSmoothie:
Those have been availible for a few years by SScott at www.ihp.com I havent done this because I rather spend the money on other mods right now but I want to do it in the future. :cool:
Those are the wrong ones. What hes talking about has the amber leds on the outside in a clear plastic housing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I don't know my Mercedes. So hes talking about mounting the amber light in the side edge of the mirror housing? :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Maroon SS hit me up when you get those and hood done. Mirrors would probably be a yes for me. Hood, I will have to think about. But let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I went by there today but it was already closed. They had the lites and the mold for the mirrors already made when I went yesterday so I will go by there monday a keep everyone posted.Thankss

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey i dont mean to jack your thread or anything...but those mirrors are kinda phucked...i know a guy here in austin that does them an when they are done you can still fold them an all that stuff...i can ask him for a good price...but if i had to guess an he had to go from scratch with out donor mirrors i would say $350+450 complete with new painted mirrors an leds, all that would be left is to bolt them on you cant beat that price...poof

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok everyone... here is the thing if everyone is ok with electric aftermarket impala mirrors the cost for mirrors are $400 and ready to paint plus shipping and yes they are foldable.Impala OE mirrors are high they are about $170 ea. mirror. So if anyone still wants in this group purchase let me know so we can get this thing going..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.