Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the following parts if anyone out there has them:

-Power Steering pump pulley with 10204175 ACW on it.

-Drivers door window master switch, the 4 toggle one. Working with a couple members on one now.

-Drivers door arm rest with all tabs intact.

-Corvette engine covers and mounting posts.

I appreciate the help!!

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Check this site http://www.freshcaprice.com/ for a few of the items you have posted. $29 for the switches is pretty good. I'm sure it is not GM but AZ wants $80+ for these.

I bought the switch bezels from this site and will say the quality of those was very nice.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
PS Pump & Pulley

Just checked my stock of parts and I have a GM Power Steering Pump and the pulley has the number on it you mentioned. It was on a low mile LT1 setup I bought for my caprice from a dismantler in Florida. I just reused my original pump from my L99 when I did the swap and kept this for a spare.

It is very clean and appears like it was a factory replacement from GM since it has a sticker on the back that says "Remanufactured for AC Delco SP00074674". The pump housing is very clean, painted Black, free of grease/roadgrime and has #7846075 stamped on the pump housing. My guess is this was a recently replaced part at the dealer while my engine was still in the car that was wrecked.

Let me know if you need Pics and send me your email for pics. Not sure what to charge but AZ has these for approx. $70 without the pulley. This is a GM part, much better than Duralast, so how does $45 shipped sound? LMK

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Pump pix

Here are some pix of the P/S Pump. The black and white rubber plugs are just what I used to keep dirt out of the pump after removal. The AC reman sticker is on the back of the housing. Like I said this thing is pretty clean.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts