Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling some Misc stuff...

{1} 1996 Impala SS Rim w/ Tire - $150 SOLD
{4} 94-96 IMPALA SS RIMS - $315 SOLD
94 - 96 Impala SS "Leather Seats" {covers} - $160 SOLD
Stock Mufflers 90k - $30 SOLD
94-96 Impala SS Rear Door Panels - $100
BORLA mufflers off a 96 SS - $140 SOLD

Im selling a set of stock Alloy 1996 Impala SS wheels. The rims are in good condition for being 16 years old. Its getting harder to find these original stock impala alloys G.M. are not manufacturing these wheels anymore so they will be harder to find soon, and just like are cars they'll most likely go up in value so there good to have around...

ONE Genuine Impala SS wheel, it comes with tire.
Rim is in great shape, Tire has thread at 50% and can still be used for awhile.

Im selling some 94-96 Impala SS Original OEM Leather seat covers. Comes with tools for installation.

Perfect for replacing completely torn up seats.

Rear Door panels: everything in the pic included

Mufflers

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
How much do you think shipping would be on the single wheel/tire to zip 94538? Probably a deal breaker but curious to know.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
How much do you think shipping would be on the single wheel/tire to zip 94538? Probably a deal breaker but curious to know.
Depends on if you want to meet me in Tracy and pic it up :)
Ill be driving to oregon in september,, and could deliver.

Anywho, willing to wiggle on the set of rims?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hector, paypal sent for the single wheel/tire and I PMed you my shipping info as well.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Are you willing to ship the wheels??? If so how much to TX 76544??? PM me.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
If 85 passes, how much to ship to 64114? You shipped those chrome wheels/tires here a couple years ago but I don't remember how much. A friend of mine just bought a '93 wagon and wants some SS wheels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Would you be willing to split up the seat covers? I just need the rear back (not seats) and the nicer of the front seats. Thanks for your any consideration.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I would take the other front seat covers and the rear seat. So between me and the guy above me that should be all of them

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry fellas havent had a chance to get online for a few days, Leather seats and stock mufflers have been sold locally.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts