Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't have pics at the moment. I will try my best to clean them up and post some pics by tomorrow.

* These were the seats out of the 96 fireball that I parted out. I was originally going to use them for my wagon but found a good deal on a cleaner set from a local guy. I figure someone on here needs a set to recover instead of wrecking perfectly good originals.

* Front seats will need recovered. The passenger one is passable with two 1-inch long tears on the seat bottom. The driver seat is rough top and bottom. Both motors work fine. Have all the hardware and plastic covers.

* Rear seat is in good shape. No rips or tears top or bottom.

* 94-95 console is in good shape overall with a little chunk missing on the trim around the top. This can be easily repaired.

* Looking $500 picked up from a forum member.

Will trade/partial trade for...

Set of 4 all season 255/50R17s
GM845 or Crane 227 Cam w/ matching springs
LE Intake

·
Registered
10 Posts
email me I am interested rcrto_at_yahoo_dot_com I am not for sure biut the console has no shifter correct. Thanks

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry no pics yet.

Sold the center console locally today and will take $350 (firm) on the full set of SS seats.

·
Registered
288 Posts
No thanks needed. I need to thank you for the great deal on the console. Orginal owner fstnv1 seen it in my car the other day.
Told him he should have just sold me the whole car....lol:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts