Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of Impala SS springs (H+R 50738), almost new (5k miles). Recently taken out of a wagon because of the local roads.

They'll drop a wagon about 1 to 1.5" up front, 1.5 to 2" in the rear based on my experience with them. They should drop a Caprice so it looks like the SS, probably about an inch all around?

The original cost was $226 new. I'll ship them to you for $175 (includes shipping).

Thanks,
-Leland

Attachments

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Low mile SS springs are the best setup for lowering the Fleetwood. Perfect stance if you ask my oppinion. Had them on mine. Someone should pick these up quick.

Mav

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That Fleetwood looks great with that stance! Nice.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any interest? Feel free to make me an offer. I'll eventually ebay these things but if there's an interested list member I'd rather do it that way.

Thanks,
-Leland

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Post in Fleetwood section also...

Like Mav says, this is perfect for the Fleetwood. I wanted a set for my '94 to replace the Eibachs. Found a set and then changing tires on the SS rims to 275's solved the too damn low to get an alignment problem. A truly low mileage original set is a plus. My set is supposed to have about 40K so If I needed another set, I would definately be dealing.

Best with the sale before eBay!

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts