Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just ordered the spoiler from impala Ss studio.Do any of u guys have it on your car.If so what did u think.And does anyone have pics of it on there car.
Thanks.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
I REALLY like the one I installed on my car.

·
Registered
315 Posts
That's my next purchase for my car. Jking's car and the black car that Jking's rims used to be on completely sold me on what way to go. The spoiler + the '96 gauge cluster trim piece is $330 shipped if I remember right.

P.S. Jking, you ready to let those rims go yet? :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
This is the best pic I've seen of this spoiler... again, jking's car.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spoiler

I am glad I went with it.That looks great.How was fit and finish.I believe I paid $353 for spoils,shipping and gauge overlay.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Thanks guys. Much appreciated. krwyellowz28 - not yet. ;) And Forrest's old car is what sold me on the spoiler. its even better in person. Forrest literally took the spoiler out of the box, had it painted, then stuck it on with 3M tape. No other fitting prep. Mine, the body shop touched up one little spot on the front edge, where it meets the trunk, near the middle, about 6-7" wide. He said "it was a little low, so I had to sand just a little off." I also epoxied in studs so we could put nuts to hold it on in addition to the 3M molding tape. And yes, I have the gauge overlay for 96 gauges as well. Worth every penny.

Here it is on Forrest's car. This car was awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spoiler

Hey JKing thanks for pics.I am glad I went with this.I have a langness and body guy didn't want to cut the ends of to make it look cleaner.I love it looks mean without taking over the whole back of the car.
Paul.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.