Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Impala SS wheels for sale. Wheels only no tires or center caps. One wheel as seen in picture has some light curb rash & a small dimple. Holds air fine though. Other 3 for being 16 years old look good. Price is $275 obo. Buyer would pay shipping. Located in Northern California & could meet up with a local buyer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!! Would love nothing more than to get these outta the garage. My only reason for getting rid of them is I upgraded to a chrome set. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wagon Collector- Responded to your pm. If the quote seems high for shipping you can check around. My zip is 95746. That was the lowest I could find. Naughty5 - LOL!!cwm2 If I sell these wheels, I'll bring 2 big bottles of juice this time. How have you been? We have to hit a show together this year. the blur - thanks for the bump:D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Bump. Been real busy these last few months but I'm back. I hope to get the car painted and get some new wheels before show season starts but I'm in the process of trying to buy an Impala so that might have to wait and yes we definitely have to to meet up at some shows this year

Wagon Collector- Responded to your pm. If the quote seems high for shipping you can check around. My zip is 95746. That was the lowest I could find. Naughty5 - LOL!!cwm2 If I sell these wheels, I'll bring 2 big bottles of juice this time. How have you been? We have to hit a show together this year. the blur - thanks for the bump:D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold to Wagon Collector!!;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts