Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if its possible to buy a few extra issues of the magazine?
I've had a few requests from friends and family for copies of the recent issue with the ImpoSSter in it....that and I am looking soooo forward to getting my copy soon!
thanx in advance,Matt

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes.

Get with Heather, and she'll get you on the right track

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do....thank you!!

-Matt

[ 01-09-2007, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: skillzman1 ]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on the back page on the bottom thats me in the grey shirt and with the goatee. Im wearing a ball cap talking to the dude in the green shirt. YAY im famous!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it tonight, Chino thanks for the picture of my SS obliterating that cone

FWIW, I found out afterwards that my alignment and front end setup in Indy was not only bad but SCARY bad (very little camber, toe-ed in, upper balljoints bad, wheel bearings quite loose). It was fixed (and the handling of the car QUITE improved) before Impalafest. Wonder what my car would have done at the Indy Autocross if it would have turned in as well as it did in Dallas :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Dustman:
on the back page on the bottom thats me in the grey shirt and with the goatee. Im wearing a ball cap talking to the dude in the green shirt. YAY im famous!
LOL...sounds like the time I was on TV at a MX national race...you could just see me as the camera panned thru the audience between races....its simple pleasures in life,I find to be the most gratifying!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got mine in mail but something was not right? Anyone have duplicate pages/repeats? Just chekin... Roger

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 2TONCHEVY:
Got mine in mail but something was not right? Anyone have duplicate pages/repeats? Just chekin... Roger
Roger, what is your last name... I will mail you another one.

Anyone else with this problem, please let me know or post here. I will send you another one. I need your first and last name. If you know your member number it helps too. Thanks.

Heather

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by AutocroSSer:
Wonder what my car would have done at the Indy Autocross if it would have turned in as well as it did in Dallas :D
Um, I'll take hit less cones for $100 Bob?

-----

WOW!

Early this week I got my kickass Impala SScene magazine from ISSCA.

Then yesterday I get my new GM High Tech Performance, and there is awesome 5 page coverage of the ISSCA INDY NATS last July!

What a great week!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um, I'll take hit less cones for $100 Bob?
Not to mention, easily chopped close to a second off the times...yeah, the improvement of getting the front end RIGHT for Impalafest really was that dramatic

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Heather M:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 2TONCHEVY:
Roger, what is your last name... I will mail you another one.

Anyone else with this problem, please let me know or post here. I will send you another one. I need your first and last name. If you know your member number it helps too. Thanks.

Heather
</font>[/QUOTE]Heather.. THANKS!! I sent a PM... GREATLY APPRECIATED,,, Roger

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you see the celebrity that got photographed in the ISSCA Nats coverage in GMHTP?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you see the celebrity that got photographed in the ISSCA Nats coverage in GMHTP?
You talking about the one showin' his knees?? :cool: Need to check the rating of that magazine. ;)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope,not him Rick.

There's another more infamous one if you look hard :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great pic, Paul.

But, ya have to look REALLLLLY close for the most infamous celebrity of all. :D