Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for A/C lines... Used or New it doesn't matter... Some of these things are impossible to find and i've been searching for days... I need

10204237 - Lower brace for A/C compressor
10280497 - Evaporator to dehy/drier line
10280500 - Compressor to evaporator tube

I will pay for all shipping, your time and work... appreciate the help of anyone that can help..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for A/C lines... Used or New it doesn't matter... Some of these things are impossible to find and i've been searching for days... I need

Part numbers are below
10204237 - Lower brace for A/C compressor
10280497 - Evaporator to dehy/drier line
10280500 - Compressor to evaporator tube

I will pay for all shipping, your time and work... appreciate the help of anyone that can help..

·
Super Moderator
5,806 Posts
The lines that connect to the compressor? These?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The lines that connect to the compressor? These?
i don't think so... i purchased those off of rock auto already, but i need the line that connects from the evaporator in the dash to the compressor... part # 10280500 . i bought a impala recently and the previous owner gutted the entire A/C system... lol

·
Premium Member
4,985 Posts
I have the hard line, just took that photo.
Cant find the flex line, will look a little more tomorrow but am not optimistic.

I am on the west coast of Canada , shipping that hard line protected would likely be stupid money.
If no one closer with both parts you need can help you, i might consider letting it go.

While it will likely come back NLA, the hard line is still listed here.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
I believe the hard line, and compressor bracket are junk yard only parts. While you are there, you can pull the other one. Make sure you flush the system (lines and cores), or you may have a short lived repair. You need the orifice tube as well. It goes in the end of the hard line from the condenser to the evaporator.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the hard line, just took that photo.
Cant find the flex line, will look a little more tomorrow but am not optimistic.

I am on the west coast of Canada , shipping that hard line protected would likely be stupid money.
If no one closer with both parts you need can help you, i might consider letting it go.

While it will likely come back NLA, the hard line is still listed here.
Already tried to order from them, and the next day got an email saying they don’t carry that part... :/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
15-30574

are some of the flex hose numbers
Mine is stamped 10196593

Picture for reference as you dont have anything. View attachment 194169 View attachment 194170 View attachment 194171
I’m trying to figure out which two lines these go to, but regardless. I know I’m missing them... I only have the suction and discharge lines I could buy from rockauto.com, what do both of these lines connect to and are you willing to sell them?

·
Premium Member
4,985 Posts
The hard line I have and you need is , as you know is 10280500 ( #13 in diagram)
The flex line I have and you need is any of these numbers
15-30574
(#23 in diagram)
Mine happens to be 10196693, the oldest number, because it is old used .

I asked before and will ask again, where are you located ?

This because I am in western Canada and there must be someone closer as shipping is a hassle ( especially these days ) and costly.
There must be wrecker closer to you than I.

My parts are used, I just clean up stuff before putting it away.
If you come up dry, I may be convinced to part with them but I kept them as spares, not to make money.
We have people here who make a living selling parts they collect from the wreckers, I am surprised they haven't stepped up

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
Check with Buicknutt. He parts out a lot of wagons, and the part is the same for the 94-96 cars.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The hard line I have and you need is , as you know is 10280500 ( #13 in diagram)
The flex line I have and you need is any of these numbers
15-30574
(#23 in diagram)
Mine happens to be 10196693, the oldest number, because it is old used .

I asked before and will ask again, where are you located ?

This because I am in western Canada and there must be someone closer as shipping is a hassle ( especially these days ) and costly.
There must be wrecker closer to you than I.

My parts are used, I just clean up stuff before putting it away.
If you come up dry, I may be convinced to part with them but I kept them as spares, not to make money.
We have people here who make a living selling parts they collect from the wreckers, I am surprised they haven't stepped up
If you have the 10280500 and 10280497 lines, I’ll pay you respectably for both. I’ve contacted every part depot, website and 3rd party in U.S and Canada... I’m located the on east coast of U.S in New Jersey zip code is 08205. The nearest junkyard that hosts a caprise, impala, or roadster is over an hour drive away. Personally I would rather just pay for the shipping... I’m still interested so please just let me know brother lol. Texting might be easier if you want to message me for my number.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you have the 10280500 and 10280497 lines, I’ll pay you respectably for both. I’ve contacted every part depot, website and 3rd party in U.S and Canada... I’m located the on east coast of U.S in New Jersey zip code is 08205. The nearest junkyard that hosts a caprise, impala, or roadster is over an hour drive away. Personally I would rather just pay for the shipping... I’m still interested so please just let me know brother lol. Texting might be easier if you want to message me for my number.
If you have Venmo, PayPal, cash app, or prefer a check or cash... I can manage all of those. You are doing ME the favor so please just let me know what would work for you! Thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts