Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you HAVE to use that part number? I replaced all of the ac components on my 95 last year including the "double" compressor line with UAC and/or Four Seasons parts and installed and worked fine. I think the line was UAC from Rock Auto for less than $40.

·
Premium Member
4,985 Posts
Please post the rock auto part numbers.

He is looking for the aluminum hard line that goes from the evaporator (firewall) to condenser ( rad support)

AND the flex line from firewall to drier.

Unless I am blind, all I see on Rock Autos sight is the pair of lines that connect to the compressor

·
Super Moderator
5,806 Posts
I’m located the on east coast of U.S in New Jersey zip code is 08205. The nearest junkyard that hosts a caprise, impala, or roadster is over an hour drive away. Personally I would rather just pay for the shipping.
Come on now... jump in the car, go get your parts. I've driven many hours, many many times for parts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for an a/c line for my 96 impala.
Part number 10280500

will pay $$$
Any quality hydraulic industrial supply location can actually make up any type of line, or hose needed. You will have to supply them with your old part so they can reuse the attaching ends, and of coarse, the old one will be their template to copy from. Look locally for (example) Parker Hydraulic Supplies, or Eaton Hydraulics; there are actually more facilities around than what you would think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any quality hydraulic industrial supply location can actually make up any type of line, or hose needed. You will have to supply them with your old part so they can reuse the attaching ends, and of coarse, the old one will be their template to copy from. Look locally for (example) Parker Hydraulic Supplies, or Eaton Hydraulics; there are actually more facilities around than what you would think.
Come on now... jump in the car, go get your parts. I've driven many hours, many many times for parts.
I just saw your posted zip code, so here are 2 locations within an hour or less that can serve your needs
Parker Retail Store

New Jersey
Mahwah
305 Island Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm • Monday – Friday P: 800.382.2823 • F: 201.934.9480
24-Hour Emergency Service: 800.305.0854

Parker Retail Store

Maple Shade

612 East Woodlawn Avenue, Maple Shade, NJ 08052
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm • Monday – Friday P: 800.526.2708 • F: 856.779.8507
24-Hour Emergency Service: 877.467.3376

·
Premium Member
4,985 Posts
You will have to supply them with your old part so they can reuse the attaching ends, and of coarse, the old one will be their template to copy from.
Read post #7

His car had everything removed, there are no old parts to take the ends off and rebuild with new hose
and the other line he needs is an aluminum hard line, no hose.

In case anyone is wondering, these cars use the thin wall "Reduced Barrier " hose .

I learned that by buying all the wrong fittings when building my AC lines

·
Registered
6 Posts
Read post #7

His car had everything removed, there are no old parts to take the ends off and rebuild with new hose
and the other line he needs is an aluminum hard line, no hose.

In case anyone is wondering, these cars use the thin wall "Reduced Barrier " hose .

I learned that by buying all the wrong fittings when building my AC lines
Well, I see that now, if nothing else, readers now know how & where they can acquire the lines should they ever need them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Check with Buicknutt. He parts out a lot of wagons, and the part is the same for the 94-96 cars.
Hey! Thanks so much for recommending Buicnutt. I contacted him and he responded immediately. Appreciate the help brother.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
EVERYONE that commented/gave me input or help... I appreciate it.
I found and purchased all 3 parts I was searching for. This forum group is awesome and keep doing what you guys are doing. Thanks everybody.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts