Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wassup fellas, my buddy over at A&C uphl. has already started on my interior of my 96' dcm and is doing a two tone leather and i am in need of some opinion's here quick. I'm about to send the head rest out for some stitching soon and was wondering what do you guys think about doing away with the SS on the front seats and dear in the middle of rear seat and putting the dear logo's on all 4 head rest instead. :confused:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
um..

i would have to say no because i think it would
be to much i say stick to 3 stichings and maybe do them a little
diffrent!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
^^^^Agree^^^^

Stick to three; SS up front and leaping deer in back center.

If you do the two head rests in back it throws off the look, leSS is more.

2 up front and one in back dead center has impact and claSS on a sedan, the factory was right here.

I would do em all in a DCM thread color.

·
Registered
328 Posts
^^^^Agree^^^^

Stick to three; SS up front and leaping deer in back center.

If you do the two head rests in back it throws off the look, leSS is more.

2 up front and one in back dead center has impact and claSS on a sedan, the factory was right here.

I would do em all in a DCM thread color.
Could not agree more. LeSS is more. Totally up to the person and their taste but IMHO deers and SS on every nut, bolt, mat, tag, surface, cap, screw, cover, knob, panel, handle, glass, etc is just plain old tacky. Just because these items are made or fabricated for a vehicle, does not mean they all have to be put on. Whenever our vehicles are seen out and about, most may know or could probably figure out what they are without all of the SS and deer reminders. All of this is my opinion of course but to each his or her own.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
What ever you do don't get rid of the deer in the back center. Thats what makes it an Impala interior giving homage to the classics.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Totally agree with everyone above. Too many logo's and details = looks too busy and gaudy.

That's why whenever you see a murdered out SS in black rolling by with smoothies, and certain details shaved off, you can't help but wreck up as you turn around to stare :D

Simplicity with subtle details IMHO gives things a classy look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts