Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loyd Elliot told me in an email today that I will need 30-36 pound injectors.
can any one give me a suggestion? something reliable that is not going to break the bank.

a lot of the old post ive found on here about injectors talk about a Ford red top injector part# M9593BB302 But the post was from like 2010 and the guy mentioned that injector being discontinued in that post.

when I put that part number in Amazon there is injectors that comes up but it’s only like 60 bucks for a set And I’m guessing these probably are not the ones you guys are referring to in those old post

·
Super Moderator
9,110 Posts
The real challenge is getting all of the correct characterization data. I have a set of 36lb injectors with full characterization data for half the price of new ones. More info here. If you have a '94-95 or an LS PCM swap, I can help you. If you have a '96, you'll need to find someone with JET DST or a tuner that can update your PCM for you, although if you can wait a few months, I'll be able to help you with the '96 reprogramming.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The real challenge is getting all of the correct characterization data. I have a set of 36lb injectors with full characterization data for half the price of new ones. More info here. If you have a '94-95 or an LS PCM swap, I can help you. If you have a '96, you'll need to find someone with JET DST or a tuner that can update your PCM for you, although if you can wait a few months, I'll be able to help you with the '96 reprogramming.
my car is a 96 but im switching the car to a 411 pcm with coil packs, torqhead kit i think its called. ive been planing and talking about doing this for ever, i finally emailed loyd im pretty excited

1 - 3 of 3 Posts